Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Organization Help

My computer gets filled with many documents that get started and forgotten.  One such document is one named "Luxury Items for Free".  Yikes! The cool thing is that there are items that I had forgotten about. 
Here is the list:

Luxury Items for free (or almost free)

  • Ironed sheets
  • Using good china and tableware
  • Good glasses
  • Reading on the porch
  • Candlelight evenings
  • No work Sundays
  • No electricity day
  • Food prepared just the way I like it
  • Playing ribbon with my cat
  • Snuggling with my cat
  • Dining “al fresco”
  • Playing solitare
  • Walking in the park
  • Massages in the chairs @ Kohl’s, Walmart or Bed Bath & Beyond


I love that I found it again but hate that I lost it in the first place. Fortunately, this blog is one way in which I will be able to find them again.
Another valuable resource I have found is called: The Happiness Project Toolbox
This site is a companion to the book The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

The site allows you to make Resolutions, Lists, One Sentence Journals, Group Resolutions, and save Inspiration pictures and quotes, all for free!! I have really enjoyed using it.  In fact it has helped me keep up with maintaining blog entries, flossing and when I last clipped my cats nails. 
Of course I recommend reading the books, which is great!  Don't forget that your library probably has a copy for free!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment