Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time and money

I realized one of the best freebies is...free money.  What? You don't believe there is free money?  

Well, here is the simple truth.  If you just leave money in the bank for a while, you get free money. If I leave $100 in the bank for a year, they will give me $2 at 2% interest. Ok, I know that is an over simplification but that is how you can get the free money.

 I have tried searching online for some rates.  I couldn't find any saving rates but there were some sites for CD- rates

Bloomberg Market Rates
Bank Rates
Interest rates

One of the best suggestions that I received was to take a "Financial Day" from work.  I took a personal day and just reassessed my money situation.  I was able to visit the other banks in town and discuss their offers. I even got a notice that if I deposited $100 in their bank and kept it there for 6 months I would receive $50.




No comments:

Post a Comment